Southview Communities is proud to manage The Willows of Ramsey Hill.
The Willows of Ramsey Hill is a tight-knit family of senior citizens and professional staff in St. Paul, MN. Our senior community first opened in 2015 and has enriched the lives of our residents and their families ever since. Our mission is to help our seniors maintain a healthy, balanced lifestyle in a safe and comfortable environment. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff at Willows of Ramsey Hill provides fantastic living arrangements and unbeatable amenities tailored to your evolving needs.
Our continuum of care includes two Memory Care units for residents with Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia and other memory loss.
Family owned and managed by Southview Senior Communities, Willows of Ramsey Hill continues a multi-generational legacy of high-quality senior care throughout the Twin Cities.
Schedule a tour to experience The Willows of Ramsey Hill for yourself. Prepare to be wowed!
The Lemieux family began caring for seniors in 1966 when Harry and Pearl Lemieux purchased Southview Acres Health Care Center, a 71-bed nursing facility. Through the years, Harry, Pearl, their children, and grandchildren continued to provide the highest quality of care, always looking for ways to expand and improve their services and to reach more seniors.Learn More
A licensed RN is available to assess each individual in order to provide a personal care package that is right for you. If assistance is needed, our individualized service plans are designed to maintain your independence. We provide a wide range of customer driven programs and events that encourage participation, laughter and lasting memories
Included in Rent:
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Daily OK Checks
- Health and wellness program
- 7 days-a-week complimentary breakfast
- Apartment building fire/smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Water, sewer and on-site trash pick-up
- Programs and events for socialization
- Apartment and building maintenance
- Month-to-month lease agreement
- Daily afternoon coffee and cookies
- Pets are welcome (some restrictions apply)
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Snow removal and lawn service